Raw material is approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE, conform to the COSMOS standard. ECOCERT Greenlife is the global leader in the certification of natural or organic cosmetics and raw materials. By implementing and enforcing the COSMOS standard, the organization has united the international cosmetics sector with the aim of achieving long-term sustainability. These products have independently verified all relevant aspects from sourcing to distribution, including environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes, avoidance of GMO and prohibited substances, and the use of eco-friendly.
Rosemary Antioxidant, also known as Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is a pure antioxidant taken from rosemary leaves by carbon dioxide extraction. It has the characteristic odor of rosemary. As a natural antioxidant, its most outstanding advantage is its ability to rapidly dissolve in and stabilize various oils such as soybean, peanut, sunflower seed, and other such oils.
Rosemary Antioxidant is a high-performance ingredient, 100% oil soluble, and a safe liquid extract. It is 10% diterpene phenols and acids and is GMO-free.
• As an antioxidant, it is used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf lives.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils, even at low temperatures.
• It is uniform, very stable, and there is no deposition at any temperature, even when stored for antioxidant taken. It remains stable even at temperatures higher than 200 °C
• The carnosic acid content of Rosemary antioxidant is 7 - 7.5%.
• It has a very light characteristic odor of rosemary, but should not have a noticeable effect on the final product.
• Recommended usage: 0.02 ~ 0.5%.
• This product can be added directly to liquid products, or it can be sprayed, immersed, rolled or injected into powder products after dilution with some oil.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once opened. Otherwise, it will last 18 months if kept sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• Compounding procedures: When using, mix well with the other product. It will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5.
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
SAVE 5% ON ALL ORDERS OVER $500
Question or Concerns?1-877-255-7692
9am-5pm EST (Mon-Fri)