16 mm Cap Flat Grey
16 mm Cap Gold Matte Ring Groove
16 mm Cap Silver Matte Ring Groove
24 mm Matte Silver Lotion Pump
4 mm Cap Black Vial
58 mm Silver Cap
Aromatherapy - Healing the Spirit
Coriander (Ukraine) NEW
Cornflower Petals NEW
Emotional Healing with Essential Oils
New Guide to Remedies
Pumpkin Seed Blend
Cornflower Petals Soap Botanical
Botanical Name: Centaurea Cyanus
Plant Part: Dried Petals
Aromatic description: Mild Cornflower scent
The Latin name, ‘cyanus’ comes from classic mythology. Cyanus was a devotee of the goddess Flora for whom he made garlands of the flowers every day of the blooming period and brought them to her shrine. The name of the genus is derived from the Centaur, Chiron, who possessed great magical knowledge on the healing virtues of herbs and medicinal plants. Cornflower has long been cultivated as a garden plant, in several colours.
Common Uses: Cornflowers have a soothing and astringent effect on the skin and contain antibacterial and antioxidant properties so they are effective in the treatment of wounds and a great addition to toners. They can be used in skin care products, hair rinses, ointments, creams, compresses, poultices and liniments. They can also be added to both hot and cold process soap making, bath fizzies and potpourri. They are also excellent for sachets blends and to give a beautiful color to potpourri.
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
IMPORTANT: All New Directions Aromatics (NDA) products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer below.
As a valued customer we know that you expect the very best from the suppliers you purchase from.
That is why at New Directions Aromatics we take strides to ensure that your shopping experience is second to none!
• You can feel confident that New Directions Aromatics has a proven track record of delivering the very best products at market leading prices. We purchase in large volumes and warrant some of the best pricing in the industry from our suppliers. We then pass these savings on to you!
• We deliver a 100% Secure Shopping Experience . We have partnered with Mcafee and Thawte to deliver the very best in online security to ensure your critical payment information is protected.
• We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. Any item can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges). See our "Policies" section for more details.
• We know that quality means everything to You that is why we have industry leading Quality Assurance policies in place to ensure that the product You receive is of the highest quality. Our in house lab technicians use the very latest in testing equipment to verify every product that comes into our warehouse.
• 1000's of Customers choose New Directions as their supplier of choice for our unparalleled customer service, check our BizRate rating to see that in 2008 we had one of the highest score ratings in the industry.